Time to stock your RV kitchen with all the tools you’ll need for your summer BBQ’s. Today we are featuring our top five items every outdoor chef needs on hand. Want to win this awesome package that includes a grill, tools, apron and more? Follow us on Instagram and stay tuned for our next giveaway announcement!
Cuisinart CGS-W13 Wooden Handle Tool Set
What RV doesn’t love staying organized? This all in one grill kit is ideal for your summer BBQ’s.
– This 12 grill tool set includes: spatula, cleaning brush, tongs, four stainless skewers and four corn cob holders
– Tools are crafted from durable steel and set in robust wooden handles
– Longer than kitchen utensils for easy use over hot grill
– Spatula, tongs and grill brush all have leather straps to hang on grill hooks
– Comes in a recycled plastic carry case
Traeger Grills SPC171 Pork and Poultry Rub
Want to elevate the flavor of your BBQ? Get this best pork and poultry rub on the market!
– Delicious seasoning featuring apple and honey flavors
– Compatible meat/proteins: the perfect bbq rub to complement your pork or poultry creations
– Kosher, gluten and GMO free
– Easy storage: rub comes in a stackable aluminum tin container
– Made in USA
Meat Smoking Magnet: Smoke Seasoning Chart
Google no more. This magnet is an excellent BBQ reference tool that will stick with you no mater where you go.
– Stick this magnetic chart right on your grill or refrigerator as a quick reference for all your BBQ needs
– The smoke seasoning chart is a complete guide with accurate USDA recommended smoking and internal temperatures, along with various meat-wood combinations that specify which wood to use
– Printed on great quality so it does not fade nor easily damage
– This excellent magnet can be fixed on your grill or fridge and does not occupy much space
– When removed, the magnet does not leave any residue behind
Outset F240 Leather Grill Apron
BBQing never looked so good in this durable and stylish leather grill apron.
– 25-4/5 x 30 inch
– Made of leather, protects clothes from splatters and hot grease
– Durable brown-suede exterior with flame-retardant lining
– Ties around the waist, two front pockets for convenient storage space
– Adjustable neck strap; one size fits all; hangs down to mid-thigh on most
Camco Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill and Grill Table
This big guy has been waiting for you. You’ll cook outside all summer long when this grill becomes a staple in your RV.
– Connects to low pressure propane supply on RV
– Includes RV mounting bracket for hanging on RV mounting rail and folding legs for tabletop use
– Quick connect hose and valve included and equipped with an integral safety shut-off valve to prevent accidental non-ignition fuel discharge
– Easy to set up for 180 square inches of cooking surface
– Piezo electric spark starter will last for 20,000 starts
– 12,000 BTU/HR designed for use with your RV’s low pressure propane system. Can be used with 1, 5 or 20 lb cylinder with separately purchased adapters