Here’s how to hook up your sewer discharge hose:
– Find the access to your port (this will have a large, black cap on it)
– Make sure both valves are closed
– Remove your cap and get your 20-30 foot discharge hose ready
– Slide the end hooks onto the port and turn the hose
– Locate your sewer pipe in the ground at your site
– Place the other end of the hose into the sewer pipe, turn and lock it into place (some campgrounds do not have a lock in system. If this is the case, just drop your hose directly in)
To learn more about your black gray tank, watch the rest of the video tutorial.
Is there a How-To video you’d like to see? Let us know in the comment section below and check out last week’s How-To Video.