Here’s how to dump your gray and black tanks with your macerator pump:
– Make sure your 12v system is turned on before operation
– Take out the built-in hose (it has a donut on it which will come off) and place it into the ground in your discharge pipe
– Start by dumping your black tank first and your gray after
– Dump your black tank by turning the macerator pump on
– In this tutorial we are featuring a Roadtrek, if you have this model it’s the red button under the driver’s seat
– Hold the button down until the tank is empty
– Close off your black tank and open your gray tank
– Repeat the process with the gray tank
– If you’re still camping, remember to add chemicals to your black water tank
To learn more, watch the video tutorial below.
Is there a How-To video you’d like to see? Let us know in the comment section below and check out last week’s How-To Video.