Need to know how to hook up your trailer to your truck? Here’s how:
– Back up your truck to match with the trailer and align the ball right under the tongue
– Make sure your tongue lock is in the release position
– Turn the crank wheel to lock your trailer down
– Once you feel the free-ness of the handle you can lock your pin in place
– Release your tongue jack all the way up
– You’re ready to go!
To learn how to install your safety chains and how to attach your 7-way plug for your lights, keep watching the video tutorial below.
Is there a How-To video you’d like to see? Let us know in the comment section below and check out last week’s How-To Video.