Here’s how to level your trailer:
– Unhook the trailer from your vehicle
– Get in front of your trailer, squat down low and evaluate if the trailer is too low or too high
– Use your crank tongue jack up or down, depending on the adjustments that need to be made
– Your trailer is equipped with four stabilizer jacks (two in the front, two in the back)
– Use your crank to turn your jack clockwise to bring the jack down
– Grab your block, put it under your jack and crank down
– Repeat this process on the remaining three jacks
To learn more about how to stabilize your trailer, watch the video tutorial below.
Is there a How-To video you’d like to see? Let us know in the comment section below and check out last week’s How-To Video.