Here’s what you need to know about your water heater:
– Be careful when using your water heater on LP as it will get hot due to the flame that heats the water. Keep this in mind to prevent burns
– If your trailer has been stored for a while, check and make sure that debris isn’t caught up in the water heater
– The water heater works on electric and/or propane
Here’s how to operate it:
– To turn your propane on just hit the water heater switch
– Wait 30-40 seconds for the igniter to work and the red light will go off which means you’re in operating mode
– You will receive hot water 8-10 minutes after the propane is on
– To turn off the system, just flip the switch off
To learn more about your water heater, watch the video tutorial below.
Is there a How-To video you’d like to see? Let us know in the comment section below and check out last week’s How-To Video.