Are you in search of an innovative and tasty campground snack? You’re in luck. Today we’re elevating your camp-cookery game by bringing you our incredible and oh-so delicious cheesy appetizer. Best of all, it’s only four ingredients and one batch makes enough to feed a campground. Check out the recipe below.
1. Start your fire and burn for 30 minutes to get hot coals cooking.
2. Unwrap brie and place on skillet.
3. Rinse blackberries and strawberries. Place fruit on top of brie.
4. Set skillet over grill grate.
5. Let cook until berries have melted into the brie.
6. Take off the grill, let it cook for 2-5 minutes.
7. Add crackers for dipping and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite campground appetizer? Share your recipe in the comment section below for a chance to be featured on our Instagram and check out our Top 5 Tin Foil Campfire Recipes!