This holiday season, we’re saying out with the new, in with the old! It’s time to rediscover old school camping with these handpicked vintage goods from our friend and vintage curator @torifayfreedman. Want to take home one of these timeless, retro bundles? Check out the steps below on how to enter our Vintage Camp Gear Giveaway!
- Follow us @lamesarv
- Follow @torifayfreedman
- Comment with the name of the bundle you’d like to win on our Instagram post HERE!
1. The Wilderness Bundle:
- Unisex Large Genuine Roebucks Sears Denim Jacket: Say hello to the jacket that will truly never go out of style. This classic denim jacket is perfect for any outdoor adventure.
- 1981 Readers Digest “Back to Basics” Book: This handy how-to book teaches outdoor self-sufficiency by covering all of the essentials from making shelter to alternative energy sources and so much more.
- Enamel Blue Speckled Kettle: What says campfire like a blue speckled kettle? Complete your cookware collection with this charming and easy to clean kitchen staple.
- Ruby Red Globe Lantern: Light the way to your next adventure with this ruby red lantern. Perfect for holiday décor and year round camping, this vintage gem will add the perfect touch (and light) to your campsite.
2. The Hippie Camper Collection:
- Men’s Medium Camp Uwharrie Tie Dye T-Shirt: Get ready to relive all those summer camp memories with this old-school camp tee. Perfect for lounging, camping, hiking – this shirt has comfort and nostalgia in every stitch.
- Women’s Small Workwear Green Pant: Functional for any outdoor activity, these workwear pants will be your new go-to. Simple in color and streamlined in fit, you’ll wonder what you ever did without them!
- Women’s Large Levi’s Denim Vest w/ Sherpa Lining: Perfect over your favorite tee, or layered between your winter must-haves, this denim vest is warm enough to save you in the snow but thin enough to keep you looking hip all year round.
- Winnebago Cooler: I mean, do we even need to explain this one? This Winnebago cooler is decked out with the raddest outdoor-inspired stickers to make any get-together around the campfire one to remember.
3. The Scouts Starter Kit:
- 1967 Boy Scout Handbook: Once a scout, always a scout. Bring home the 7th edition of Scout handbook, complete with full-color artwork throughout and all the how-to’s for embracing the outdoors.
- Enamel Green & Yellow Camping Pots: Who says camp cookware has to be fancy? Go back to the basics with these old-fashioned enamel pots which are perfect for whipping up any campfire meal.
- Women’s Small Woolrich Puffer Vest: Puffer vests are easily the most versatile winter outerwear you’ll find. Guaranteed warmth and protection, this Woolrich vest is built to last and won’t let you down, friend.
- Unisex Size 36 Maverick Denim Jacket: Feel the need for speed with this timeless piece. Rare, sturdy and always reliable, this jacket will be your pal all year round.
Take home one of these groovy bundles by entering our giveaway! Looking for more, last minute holiday gift ideas? Check out our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide and let us know in the comment section below where you’ll be spending Christmas this year!