La Mesa RV is in the business of making your RV experience the best it can be. From purchasing to servicing and answering any questions you have along the way, our team of experts is here for you. That’s why today, we’re bringing you an inside look at how our nine service departments across the country function and what you need to know before you bring your RV to La Mesa RV for repair work. Look no further, here’s everything an RVer should know before booking a RV service appointment.
What are the steps I need to take before I bring my RV to La Mesa RV?
1. Call to make an appointment to service your RV. Because of the high volume of service requests La Mesa RV receives, we are not able to take walk ins. To find a location nearest you, check out our service locations.
2. Remove all personal items from your RV. That includes electronics, valuables and sentimental items.
3. Remove any and all weapons from your RV.
4. Remove all perishable food from your refrigerator and freezer to ensure there is no spoilage.
What do I need to bring to my La Mesa RV service appointment?
1. Your ten-item warranty list.
2. Write down all of your concerns before you bring your motorhome to La Mesa RV. That way we don’t miss any questions, concerns and needs you have.
How long will La Mesa RV have my RV?
If your RV does not need special parts ordered, we aim to have your RV repairs done within 5-10 business days.
What are Special Order Parts?
Some repairs require special order parts from the manufacturer. Parts typically take between 4-6 weeks to be delivered by the manufacturer.
What is expected of me if my RV needs Special Order Parts?
If your RV requires a special parts order in addition to other repairs, we will complete the rest of the repairs while waiting for the special order parts to come in. If the part/parts your RV needs require special order, you will need to come back and pick up your coach. Once we receive your parts, we will contact you and you can bring your RV back in to complete servicing. Once your RV has been serviced, La Mesa RV will contact you for pickup. When you arrive, your service advisor will explain and/or show you all the repairs made to your RV.
Is there anything else I need to know about my service appointment with La Mesa RV?
We stress with our manufacturers how important it is to receive special order parts as quickly as possible to get our clients back on the road and they do their very best to make that happen.
Looking for more information about our service department? Check out our recent post, Top Asked La Mesa RV Service Questions and Our Answers to stay in the know. With spring upon us, we want to hear from you! Leave us a comment in the section below telling us where you’ll be headed to in your RV this spring break!