Today we’re featuring two top Class B products that are changing the way RV owners live, take care and enjoy their RV, in all the best ways. Class B RVs are ideal for RVers who enjoy a compact adventuremobile that is ready and equipped for any terrain. If you’re already an owner, you know that add on products and upgrades are an excellent way to customize your rig to your exact needs. From off roading to boondocking, you don’t have to compromise your adventurous spirit when you have a Class B. Check out the gear below.
Aluminess is a California based company that has been in the industry for over 12 years and is known for their innovative aluminum products made for trucks, vans, SUV’s and RV’s. All products are Made in America and are designed for strength and utility.
ALUMINESS RV PRODUCTS:
– Front bumpers: Front bumpers are winch ready and work with factory sensors. They provide increased front end protection and have integrated shackle mounts making it easy to attach.
– Rear bumpers: The rear bumpers feature dual swing arms as well as various sized storage boxes, a bike rack swing arm, an integrated hitch and backup lights.
– Roof racks: The Alunminess roof racks feature a walkable platform and is equipped for solar panel mounts. The roof rack also has vent and AC cutouts and is low profile, making your RV still look sleek and classic.
– Side ladders: The side ladder is a side mount, which is convenient as it doesn’t require drilling through your rear RV door.
– Tire racks: Aluminess tire racks are essential to those RVer’s who want their rig to be four-wheel drive capable. When you upgrade to larger tires, there is a good chance your spare will no longer fit underneath your RV. That’s where Aluminess tire racks come in. The rack mounts to the frame for a secure connection and is located on the drivers side for easy access into your RV.
– Light bars: Aluminess LED light bars are made, you guessed it, from Aluminum. They only weigh 25 pounds, so there’s no need to worry about extra weight on your rigs front end. The light bars can also hold a variety of lights, making it easy to see at night, no matter where you are.
– Front receiver hitches: With a max tongue weight of 350 pounds, Aluminess front receiver hitches are ideal for anything from portable winch and storage to a bicycle rack.
ALUMINESS RV BENEFITS:
– Aluminess products are light weight (1/3 the weight of steel), making your alignment and suspension perform at their optimal capacity.
– Aluminum does not rust, therefore your Aluminess products (that are powder coated with a long lasting and attractive finish) will withstand the elements and time for years.
– Aluminess is durable, reliable and designed for strength. These aluminum products are engineered to take you to the ends of the Earth.
– You’ll receive better performance from suspension, alignment, brakes, tires and fuel efficiency with Aluminess products.
For over 20 years, the Made in America brand SuperSprings has designed, developed and patented innovative suspension solutions. Today we bring you SumoSprings, the world’s first and only airless airbag. SumoSprings are a suspension product that is designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control of your RV. All products include a lifetime warranty. Installing SumoSprings in all four corners of your RV is highly recommended.
Fun fact: Our La Mesa RV team had the opportunity to listen in on one of their workshops at the most recent Winne B Rally. What was most impressive to us? Workshop attendees expressing in the moment thanks for unmatched quality customer service from the Aluminess team.
SUMOSPRINGS RV PRODUCTS:
SumoSprings colors identify their density. There are three different density’s available, each specific one suitable for light, medium or heavy-duty application.
– Solo: This one-piece unit attaches on one side and is used as a replacement or upgrade to factory bump stops. Solo SumoSprings come in yellow, making it a -54 density. This density traps a smaller amount of air in the air spaces creating a firm and dense air spring suitable for medium and heavy-duty application.
– Rebel: This two-piece unit attaches on top and bottom using separate male and female pieces allowing for unlimited travel. Rebel SumoSprings come in black, making it a -47 density. This density balances the amount of urethane and air bubbles to create an air spring suitable for light, medium and heavy-duty application.
– Maxim: This one-piece unit attaches on top and bottom to allow up to 50% expansion of original body height. Maxim SumoSprings come in blue, making it a -40 density. This density captures more air in the millions of micro-cellular bubbles, creating an air spring suitable for light and medium duty application.
SUMOSPRINGS RV BENEFITS:
– SumoSprings has unmatched shock absorption, providing superior damping properties that will improve your ride.
– This product is designed with sway control, which reduces any rockiness and increases stability providing the driver with more control on uneven terrain or harsh road conditions.
– SumoSprings are maintenance-free, making the term “fit it and forget it” 100% true.
-SumoSprings are leak-proof, guaranteeing you no leaks, ever.
– The progressive spring rate helps level varying loads, creating optimal load support.
Have you always wanted to attend a Winnie B rally but the stars just didn’t align? Today’s your chance! Take a Virtual Tour and Learn Everything That Happens at This Epic Rally. From established RV communities to upgrades, memberships and more, you’ll gain valuable insight to bring to your own RVing adventures.