RVers across the country are gearing up for their first road trip of 2020. Before you embark on a grand new year adventure, have your RV serviced to be certain it is ready to take on the open road. If you’re in search of professional service, repair or maintenance, La Mesa RV has 288 service bays company wide with RVIA master certified service technicians at our stores in Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and California. If your RV needs a face lift in the new year, we’ve got you covered. La Mesa RVs Port St. Lucie location features a brand new RV body shop and 55′ paint booth (fit for any size RV). All you have to do is make the appointment. Here’s everything you need to know before you book a service appointment with La Mesa RV.
What are the steps I need to take before I bring my RV to La Mesa RV?
1. Call to make an appointment to service your RV. Because of the high volume of service requests La Mesa RV receives, we are not able to take walk ins. To find a location nearest you, check out our service locations.
2. Remove all personal items from your RV. That includes electronics, valuables and sentimental items.
3. Remove any and all weapons from your RV.
4. Remove all perishable food from your refrigerator and freezer to ensure there is no spoilage.
What do I need to bring to my La Mesa RV service appointment?
1. Your ten-item warranty list.
2. Write down all of your concerns before you bring your motorhome to La Mesa RV. That way we don’t miss any questions, concerns and needs you have.
How long will La Mesa RV have my RV?
If your RV does not need special parts ordered, we aim to have your RV repairs done within 5-10 business days.
What are Special Order Parts?
Some repairs require special order parts from the manufacturer. Parts typically take between 4-6 weeks to be delivered by the manufacturer.
What is expected of me if my RV needs Special Order Parts?
If your RV requires a special parts order in addition to other repairs, we will complete the rest of the repairs while waiting for the special order parts to come in. If the part/parts your RV needs require special order, you will need to come back and pick up your coach. Once we receive your parts, we will contact you and you can bring your RV back in to complete servicing. Once your RV has been serviced, La Mesa RV will contact you for pickup. When you arrive, your service advisor will explain and/or show you all the repairs made to your RV.
Is there anything else I need to know about my service appointment with La Mesa RV?
We stress with our manufacturers how important it is to receive special order parts as quickly as possible to get our clients back on the road and they do their very best to make that happen.
Looking for additional information on La Mesa RVs Service department? Click on each link below:
Want to know what’s ahead for RVers in 2020? Check out our recent blog post featuring rallies, new RVs, events and so much more here.