In 2017, a new entrant arrived on the scene in the Class C motorhome market. While the name may have been new, the genetic DNA of the motorhome traced its roots back nearly 50 years, to a time when Bob Tiffin started producing motorhomes. The new entrant, the Wayfarer from Tiffin Motorhomes, quickly became a contender in the short length Class C product category.
Today the Wayfarer continues to shine with new refinements, enhancements and floorplan additions that make it one of the most sought-after RVs. Built on a solid Sprinter chassis foundation, this Mercedes powered diesel coach now incorporates many safety and handling features typically found only on high end luxury vehicles. Adaptive cruise control, adaptive headlamps and active braking are only a few of the new features that are now standard on the Tiffin Wayfarer. To learn more about the Wayfarer, check out our RV up-close video and the many features this innovative Class C boasts below.
As one admires the exterior full body paint, you’ll notice fine details that are inherent with Tiffin family products:
– Seamless slide-outs
– Girard armless awning with integrated speakers that connect to the optional exterior TV and the interior entertainment center.
– Standard 3.2 diesel generator
– Rear view and optional side view cameras
– Truma tankless hot water heater
– Molded fiberglass running boards at the driver and passenger doors
– Optional aluminum wheels
– A five-thousand-pound hitch
– 30-amp shore power
– One-piece molded fiberglass roof
Luxury appointments abound inside the Wayfarer, many with the distinctive Tiffin flair. – Multiplex wiring allows for the operation of lights, slide outs, climate control, generators and tank monitoring all from one panel.
– Bountiful Alder cabinetry
– A kitchen outfitted for families that include: two-burner cooktop, convection microwave oven, stainless steel round sink with designer faucet and a 7 cubic foot 3-way refrigerator and freezer.
– Dimmable LED lighting that includes accent lights
– Dinette booth that is adjustable to many heights and alignments based on your personal needs.
– Large frameless windows
– MCD style blackout shades at each window
– The cockpit is outfitted with seats that swivel and feature electric positioning.
– 10-point 25-inch MBUX screen from Mercedes is voice activated and connected to the smart steering wheel.
– MBUX screen and My Mercedes can guide you to your next destination, connect your phone calls and find a nearby fuel stop.
– Adaptive cruise control
– Active lane keeping assistance
– Active braking
– Easy to maintain vinyl flooring throughout the RV.
– Multiple 120-volt outlets that incorporate USB charging ports for your electronic devices.
– An entertainment center near the entry door that allows you to set the tone both inside and outside the coach.
– A TV in the front end of the RV with an optional LG TV being installed in the mid-cabin.
TIFFIN 25RW FLOORPLAN
What makes the 25RW floorplan shine is the cleverly designed murphy bed. By day, it’s a sofa, allowing for plenty of space for seating while in travel or parked. But by night, the sofa turns into a queen bed. Cleverly hidden in the sofa base are cushions and an additional pedestal table for use when parked. When combined with the over cab bed, the murphy bed and the booth dinette that converts to sleeping positions, up to 6 people can sleep comfortably in the Wayfarer. The bath contains outstanding amenities like a vessel sink, a porcelain toilet and large shower with skylight.
The Wayfarer is an innovative, convenient and comfortable home on wheels, and it may just be the RV for you. See one today at La Mesa RV or online by clicking here. When you think RV, think La Mesa RV.