Our goal at La Mesa RV is to be a one-stop-shop for your RV needs. From helping you learn which RV is right for you, to servicing your unit, we strive to make sure your questions, concerns, and needs are met across the board when it comes to RV living.
For 45 years, we’ve made motorhome dreams a reality for thousands of people, all while creating an informative and inviting atmosphere. In efforts to constantly improve our customer experience, we sat down with our RV service specialist to discuss the top asked service questions we receive so you can know exactly what service options we offer, how long servicing your coach will take, and the locations around the country where service work is possible. If you’ve been curious about the details of our service department, we highly encourage you to check out the questions and answers below.
1. How do I make an RV service appointment at La Mesa RV?
We offer two options. You can call a store near you and speak with an agent who will get you on the books or you can fill out an appointment request online and a La Mesa RV employee from the store of your choice will contact you to schedule an active appointment.
2. How soon can I bring in my new RV for servicing after buying?
After you call or request to book a service appointment, you can expect to bring in your rig between 5-10 working business days at most of our stores. Our Florida and Arizona stores are our busiest, so be sure to call for an appointment well in advance if you’re swinging through the area.
3. What kind of warranty work does La Mesa RV offer?
LMRV provides warranty coach work for all manufacturers we sell. Those manufacturers are: Winnebago, Tiffin, Fleetwood, Winnebago Towables, American Coach, Heartland, Keystone RV Company, Leisure Travel Vans, Vanleigh RV, Thor Motor Coach, Dutchmen, Regency, Grand Design, Hymer, Entegra Coach, Jayco, Midwest Automotive Designs, Pleasure-Way, and Carado.
4. What maintenance services does La Mesa RV offer?
Our service department offers the following services:
– Gas and diesel coach chassis
– LP appliance
– Wheel baring re-pack
– AC units
– Free roof inspection by request
5. How long will La Mesa RV have my coach for service appointments?
Our goal is to get your coach back to you within 5-10 business days. The only time that service will take longer is when we have to order special parts from the manufacturer for your unit. You will be asked to come to pick up your rig and then bring it back when the part arrives to complete the service. Special part arrival usually takes between 4-6 weeks for delivery.
6. Is La Mesa RV open on Saturdays?
Yes! We are open 8 AM – 2 PM at every one of our nine stores throughout Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
7. Which La Mesa RV stores offer service appointments?
All of them! You can find the address and phone number for each of our locations by clicking on the city below.
Looking for additional information on RV servicing? Check out these posts for any additional questions you might have regarding RV service:
– La Mesa RV Mobile Service Options: Click Here
– RV Service Locations Across the USA: Click Here
– RV Prep and Service Checklist for Road Trips: Click Here
– Everything you Need to Know Before Booking a Service Appointment with La Mesa RV: Click Here
– How Far in Advance do I Need to Book my Service Appointment and Why: Click Here