This new year promises a vast horizon of opportunity for adventure RVers. As you set your sights on greater travel goals and bolder destinations, 2022 promises an impressive line-up of new motorhomes and camper vans to whisk you away.
Whether you’re in the RV market for the first time ever or looking to update your ride for better amenities and capabilities, we’re bringing you a full glance at some of the best 2022 vehicles available to you at La Mesa RV! From spacious luxury to mobile adaptability, and everything in between, take a look at some of our most favorite new models listed below.
Ready to launch into 2022 with 4×4 freedom? With on-demand four wheel drive and a 48V lithium power system backed by 200-watts of roof mounted solar energy, this adventure van has everything you need for a true off-grid getaway. Built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, the 2022 Launch is outfitted with a slew of sleek and luxurious amenities to provide the ultimate experience of adventure. Navigate with ease thanks to the 10.25 in MBUX infotainment center paired with refined safety features including blind spot assist, traffic sign assist, and leather-wrapped tilt steering and control.
Tecnoform European-style cabinetry, soft-touch vinyl ceilings, and slip-free rubber flooring are combined to create the perfect feel of functionality for rugged travels while maintaining a look of modern class. The galley will adjust to your every need with a collapsible dinette table, portable induction cooktop, and pull-out counter-top and pantry extensions. A rear power-lift bed allows for easy space conversion to create a rear garage space complete with L-track mounts for cargo security. The adventure van’s exterior is completely decked out with an armless patio awning with LED lighting and wind sensor deactivation, a double roof rack accessible by a movable roof ladder, and a fold-down exterior table for your picnic meal-preps. From off-road day trips to extended boondocking getaways, the Launch will answer your every beckoning call for adventure with signature Entegra Coach refinement.
- Ride with ease in any terrain with E-Z DRIVE™ Koni® shocks and a heavy-duty rear stabilizer bare
- BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2® tires with black aluminum rims and a 144-in wheelbase
- Two (2) lounge cab bucket seats with slide and recline comfort
- Keep items organized with RAM Tough-Track mounts throughout the van
- All-in-one wet bath with shower, cassette toilet, retractable clothesline, and removable bamboo shelves
- Carefree armless patio awning with LED lighting and wind sensor deactivation
- 5,000-lb.rear hitch for all of your large gear towing needs
Fleetwood will take your travel desires to a whole new frontier with their latest award-winning Class A Freightliner coach. This all-new luxury diesel pusher brings all of the creature comforts of home to greater distances with a Cummins 6.7L, 340 hp engine powered by an impressive 100-gallon fuel tank. The Frontier rides with 700 lb/ft torque, yielding the smoothest driving experience through winding mountain pass roads. The 10.2” touch screen stereo is equipped with AM, FM, CD, DVD, Bluetooth, navigation, and Wi-Fi to keep you and your passengers entertained along your journeys. Pack in all of the family-favorite travel toys with full pass-through basement storage located outside of the Frontier.
Three slideouts (each with their own awnings) create all of the space for resort-style living, housing complete home amenities including a queen sofa bed, jack-knife dinette booth, electric fireplace, hidden hinge cabinetry, a pop-up LED TV or movie nights, and a stackable washer/dryer combo. Keep the family well-fed with a galley complete with a stainless steel residential refrigerator, 2-burner recessed induction cooktop, convection microwave, farmhouse sink with a pull-out sprayer, and adjustable shelving. Wind down with decadent bedroom details including a king-size memory foam mattress with bedroom countertops, a spacious wardrobe with hardwood doors, individual overhead reading lights. Refresh just as you would at home with a bathroom lavy countertop and residential sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, skylit shower with a glass door entry, and porcelain toilet. The Frontier is the newest addition to the line-up of Fleetwood’s dream RV’s, and it’s no wonder why this Class A has quickly become a travel family favorite.
- Allison 2500 MH 6-speed automatic transmission with electronic shift control
- Safe travels thanks to the DriveTech and Optiview display/control system
- Two (2) 12V heavy-duty chassis batteries with 160 amp alternator
- Enjoy hot water any time with the Aqua-hot® 250D compact heating unit
- Power motion lounge available for optional upgrade
- Luxury galley designs include polished galley countertops and a shadow-box glass tile backsplash with shaded windows
- Exterior entertainment center with LED TV and Bluetooth soundbar
- Remote generator start switch in bedroom space
- Overhead hide-a-loft electric drop-down bed option available for extra sleeping space
Winnebago brings independent adventure to all with their all-new accessibility enhanced Class B camper van. Every detail found in this mini-motorhome is made to create the experience of easy driving and camping in nearly any corner of nature. The Roam welcomes all with a Braun UVL wheelchair lift and wireless remote for easy onboarding and disembarkment. A tie-down system with shoulder belt activation is also included for wheelchair security through open-road travels and stationary uses. All cabinetry and storage compartments can be accessed from a seated height while thoughtfully designed duffels make for easy gear loading and unloading.
The bath space features a full-sized shower with an assist bar, flexible showerhead and a cassette toilet, allowing you to comfortably refresh without the worry of where you’ll find the next available accessible restroom along the road. The rear of the Roam includes a flexible sofa bed with two 3-point seat belts and an easy flip-up dinette table with leaf-style surface extension. Did you have a long day in the heart of nature? Freshen up before turning in with a convenient exterior wash station and on-demand water pump. If you or a loved one is looking for the ideal wheelchair accessible Class B to spirit you away, the Roam provides all of the independence you need to meet your travel goals.
- Ram ProMaster chassis powered by a 280-hp V6 gas engine with 6-speed auto transmission
- Rearview monitor and camera system with 7” touchscreen infotainment access
- Entry door assist bar with treaded aluminum running board and pet loop attachment
- Removable pedestal table for greater interior mobility
- The galley includes a single-door refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stainless steel sink, and pull-out counter top extantion
- Pop-top FROLI sleeping space (Optional)
ATVs, dirt bikes, kayaks… name your go-to travel toys and this hauler will meet your every ambition. With an astounding GVWR of 21,000 lbs. (dry weight approximately 16,900 lbs.) you can haul almost anything your adventure heart desires and still have plenty of space to kick back and relax. The lounge area features a super sofa, comfortably seating up to three with beverage slots on each armrest, along with a brilliant 50” Smart TV and Rockford premium audio system paired with a 40” fireplace to set the mood for leisure. Get your grub on between excursions with a fully equipped galley featuring an LG residential refrigerator.
A king size memory foam mattress is located at the front side of the toy hauler, with a sliding closet, wardrobe, 43” Smart TV and washer/dryer combo unit. The 13’ garage provides plenty of space to house your adventure gear and conveniently couples as an outdoor loft space for times you wish to simply unwind in the great outdoors. This space also includes a queen size bed lift with easy-fold sofas beneath. Enjoy shade provided by Thule legless awnings with two four-step entry points with lift assist. Additional just-like-home amenities include a full galley equipped with a dual-door residential refrigerator, covered sink, counter space with a lighted backsplash, and two seperate restrooms for privacy when hosting. From nearly any adventure activity in the wild to family retreats and reunions in the great outdoors, the Ambition is outfitted to entertain all of your outdoor recreation desires.
- Triple 7k axels with Westlake G rated tires and disk brakes (Optional 8k available)
- LG Smart TVs in living room, bedroom, and garage space
- Stay cozy inside with dual pane windows throughout
- Keep your flooring clean is a breeze with the InterVac central vacuum system
- Dual 15,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Full residential galley features including a four burner cooktop, two-door freezer/refrigerator, microwave, and island counter space
- 60” theater seating and dinette table (Optional)
- Full personal bedroom lavatory with residential-style features (full size shower, linen, mirrored medicine cabinet, and toilet)
The 2022 Cahaba gets to the brass tacks of van travel with its sleek and straightforward cargo design. Housed on a Mercedes sprinter chassis with BF Goodrich all-terrain tires and powered by a turbo diesel engine, the Cabana delivers the torque necessary for wandering off the beaten trail. If you wish to take on rougher topography, you also have the option to upgrade your ride with 4-wheel drive. High-grade driving safety features include load-adaptive electronic stability, cross wind assist, hill start assist, and parking package with a 360-degree camera. The cockpit is complete with a 10.25” MBUX touchscreen multimedia system with intelligent navigation and gorgeous black leather adjustable seating.
The Volta battery system is the bread and butter of this one-of-a-kind adventure van, silently powering all of your amenities well through the day and night. Escape the campground bustle and enjoy the quiet of nature with plenty of battery to spare for your high-power recreation gear. The Cahaba is also outfitted with three 100-watt solar powers, making it easy to renew your energy for a longer stay away from the crowds. The luggage rack, side-mounted ladder and rear-door tire mount are all standards with no add-on costs required. Upgrade your adventure van with the option of a rear-door mounted MOLLE gear rack complete with a bike rack attachment for more gear space. The Cahaba’s rear space effortlessly transforms into a cargo hold with secure tie-down anchors throughout. The cargo area can easily transform into a haven for rest with a large fold-out bed and tinted windows to drift you into a good night’s sleep. If you’re looking for an agile ride that is both candid and contemporary, the Cahaba is sure to match your appetite for off-grid adventure.
- Runs on BF Goodrich all-terrain TA/KO2 tires and Vision off-road wheels
- Timberline hydronic heating and 13.5K BTU A/C with soft start and Bluetooth capability
- Galley features include a portable induction cooktop with flush counter inset, stainless steel bowl sink, microwave, and 2.3 cu. ft. freezer/refrigerator
- Pop-up 110V outlet accessible in both cargo and bedroom settings
- Surround shower with retractable screen, toilet platform and removable shelving
- Tri-fold sofa bed option available for those who wish to bring along a travel companion
- Exterior LED front light bar and rear spot light (optional)
Caught between a Class B and a Class C? Built on a Ford Transit chassis and lined with four-season insulation, the Ekko answers the call for both with nimble AWD maneuverability and complete home-on-wheels capacity. Discover new destinations throughout the whole year, from sandy summer beaches to frosty winter slopes. Unlike the typical camper van setup, the Ekko outfits you with copious storage opportunities both inside and out. A heated interior garage is included for securing your most precious gear with an L-track cargo tie down system while the exterior features plenty of passthrough storage space to spare
Boondock virtually anywhere you wish with a 3-panel 455-watt solar system to power you through. The interior is adjustable to the adventure space you need with details including a pull-up/fold down table with dinette seating, easy-clean vinyl flooring, and an optional front cab air mattress for when you’re traveling with extra company. The galley counter space acts as an all-in-one as a table or workstation, making the Ekko an excellent choice for remote work and passion projects. If you’re a geared-up outdoor enthusiast or a small travel family seeking plenty of space and comfort without compromising mobility, this all-season motorhome is the perfect fit for you.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine allows smooth driving on rough terrain
- Multiple insulated exterior compartments
- Dry/wet bath with a pivoting partition that separates the shower from the toilet and sink
- Dinette seating with three-point seat belts and child seat tether anchors
- Enjoy plenty of shade with the patio awning and optional batwing rear awning
- Exterior kitchen with chest style 12V refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner LP cooktop, flip-up counter extension, quick connect faucet, collapsible sink, and LP quick-connect hose (Optional)
If you consider yourself an overlander or an off-grid warrior, this adventure van will be your cup of tea. From limitless 4×4 drivability to expansive storage opportunity, the 2022 REKON was envisioned to meet every need for extended travels. Flex your interior space between long commutes to quick day trips by removing the flexible murphy bed for greater storage freedom. The rear of the coach is lined with cargo netting to keep smaller adventure accessories secure as you venture through bumpy terrain. Want to take your work on-the-go? A fold-down garage workstation will keep you covered. The interior LED lighting is dimmable, allowing you to adjust for the ideal setting, whether getting cozy after a long day or prepping your gear for tomorrow’s excursions. A 10-inch full color touchscreen panel brings modern efficiency to your battery and temperature controls while four 100AH Eco-Ion Earth Smart Lithium batteries power you through your journey. A 400-watt solar panel package is also available should you wish to extend the length of your dry camping getaways.
Enjoy a meal wherever you wish with an adaptable galley that includes a top-loading Truma portable fridge/freezer and portable induction cooktop. Marine-grade counter surfaces are included for easy cleaning. Restroom amenities include a private enclosed wet bath, complete with a shower curtain, handheld showerhead, adjustable shelving, and portable cassette toilet with a swiveling bowl that serves for convenient pit stops anywhere along your journey. We’re not kidding when we say that every inch of this incredible camper is covered in space conscious detail, making the next big deal for the most adventurous travel types in the RV community.
- Travel year-round with 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- Toyo all-terrain tires and Black Rhino Havasu rims
- Enjoy a breezy view with the side and rear door roll-up screens
- Easy-to-clean premium vinyl flooring and marine-grade polymer surfaces
- Power awning and exterior shower with handheld wand
- LP BBQ quick connect for your outdoor grilling goals
- Cassette toilet included for simplified and minimized pit stops
There are plenty of apps that can help simplify the way you RV. If you’re looking for new ways to streamline your travels, check out our Top 10 Apps Every RVer Needs to discover some of the best tools available to your smartphone whether you’re an Android or iPhone user. Whether you’re looking to streamline your next road trip or want to enhance the way you adventure, most of the apps we’ve highlighted are completely free!